Category:Bridgewater, Plymouth County, Massachusetts
Bridgewater was formed from Duxbury (New Plantation) in 1656. Part of Bridgewater was split off as Abington, 1712. Parts of Stoughton were acquired 1770 and 1798. The North Parish split off as North Bridgewater in 1821. West Bridgewater split off in 1822, and East Bridgewater in 1823. In 1824, part was ceded to Halifax. In 1846, the boundary with East Bridgewater was adjusted.
Pages in category "Bridgewater, Plymouth County, Massachusetts"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.