Category:Greenwich, Hampshire County, Massachusetts
Greenwich was formed from the territory known as Quabin in 1754. It obtained land from Hardwick in 1765, and from Belchertown in 1765, 1771, and 1787. Part was given to Dana in 1801. Part was split off as Enfield in 1816. The town vanished under the waters of the Quabbin Reservoir in 1938.
Pages in category "Greenwich, Hampshire County, Massachusetts"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.