Category:Randolph, Norfolk County, Massachusetts

From WRG
Revision as of 13:29, 30 May 2008 by Rlward (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigationJump to search

Randolph was formed from the South Parish of Braintree in 1793. Part was given back to Braintree in 1811. The East Randolph section was split off as Holbrook in 1872. Territory was ceded to Avon in 1889.

Neighboring towns: Quincy, Braintree, Holbrook, Avon, Stoughton, Canton, Milton