Category:Stoughton, Norfolk County, Massachusetts
Stoughton came from Dorchester in 1726. Parts were ceded to Dedham in 1733 and 1737, Walpole in 1752 and 1753, Norton in 1753, Wrentham in 1753, and Walpole in 1755. Stoughtonham was formed from the Second Precint of Stoughton in 1765. Parts were given to Bridgewater in 1770, Foxborough in 1778, Dedham in 1780, and Sharon in 1789 and 1792. The boundary with Foxborough was adjusted in 1793. Canton was formed from in in 1797. Bridgewater got part in 1798. Part was gotten from Canton in 1847. Another part was ceded to Sharon in 1864. Avon was formed from it in 1888.
Pages in category "Stoughton, Norfolk County, Massachusetts"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.