Family:Parker, Andrew (1738-?)
From WRGJump to navigationJump to search
Andrew Parker (Sarah4 Whitney, Isaiah3, Thomas2, John1), son of Andrew and Sarah4 (Whitney) Parker, was baptized 16 Apr 1738, Lexington, MA.
Andrew married, 29 Nov 1759, Weston, MA, Abigail Jennison, daughter of Nathaniel and Abigail (Mead) Jennison. She was born 21 Apr 1737, Weston, MA, and died 25 Oct 1783.
Children of Andrew and Abigail (Jennison) Parker:
i. Rhoda Parker, b. 19 Jun 1760, Lexington, MA; m. 14 Dec 1786, Captain Joseph Smith, son of Joseph and Abigail (Wallis) Smith; d. 1 May 1814, Wayland or Barre, MA. ii. Abigail Parker, b. 29 Jan 1762, Lexington, MA; d. 14 Oct 1838 at Barre, MA; m. 21 Feb 1788, Barre, MA, Nathan Allen, son of Jonathan and Hannah (Smith) Allen. iii. Betty Parker, b. 13 Jan 1766, Barre, MA; d. 30 Dec 1808, Chester, VT; m. 20 Feb 1788, Paul Tobey, son of Rev. Samuel and Bathsheba (Crocker) Tobey. iv. Sally Parker, b. 17 Mar 1764, Barre, MA; d. Phillipston, MA; m.(1) Jonathan Mayhew; m.(2) ----- Robbins.
Copyright © 1999, 2006, 2007, Robert L. Ward and the Whitney Research Group
- Windsor County, Vermont
- Chester, Windsor County, Vermont
- Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Lexington, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Wayland, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Weston, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Barre, Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Phillipston, Worcester County, Massachusetts