Family:Robbins, Mary (1745-a1780)
From WRGJump to navigationJump to search
Mary Robbins (Abigail4 Whitney, Cornelius3, Joshua2, John1), daughter of John and Abigail4 (Whitney) Robbins, was born 3 Oct 1745, Killingly, CT, and died after 1758.
Mary married, 5 May 1766, Windham, CT, Jonathan Utley, son of Jeremiah and Mary (Frink) Utley. He was born 26 Jun 1741, Windham, CT.
Children of Jonathan and Mary (Robbins) Utley:
i. Mary Utley, b. 1 Feb 1767, Windham, CT. ii. Parsy Utley, b. 10 Aug 1768, Windham, CT. iii. Jonathan Utley, b. 1 Apr 1770, Windham, CT. iv. Charlock Utley, b. 6 Nov 1771, Ashford, CT. v. Priscilla Utley, bapt. 16 Oct 1774, Ashford, CT. vi. Patience Utley, b. 10 Apr 1775, Ashford, CT. vii. Alvah Utley, b. 1 Feb 1777, Ashford, CT; m. Hannah Case 11 Jun 1801, Paris, NY; m. Hannah Case circa 1802, Bridgewater, NY; d. 17 Jul 1852, Salem, NY. viii. Clarice Utley, b. 2 Aug 1778, Ashford, CT. ix. John Utley, b. 9 Jul 1780, Ashford, CT.
Copyright © 2006, 2007, Robert L. Ward and the Whitney Research Group
- Windham County, Connecticut
- Ashford, Windham County, Connecticut
- Killingly, Windham County, Connecticut
- Windham, Windham County, Connecticut
- New York
- Oneida County, New York
- Bridgewater, Oneida County, New York
- Paris, Oneida County, New York
- Washington County, New York
- Salem, Washington County, New York