Family:Whitney, Abby Ann (1849-1870)
She married. 10 Oct 1868, Brunswick, ME, Robert Rogers Corbett, son of Alfred and Mary (Yeaton) Corbett. He was born 23 Sep 1843, Brunswick, ME, and died 16 May 1921, Lynn, MA.
Robert married secondly, 16 Aug 1871, Stoneham, MA, Helena "Lena" Augusta Ryder, dau. of Veranus and Laura A. (-----) Ryder. Helena was born about 1850, Providence, RI.
Robert was a Civil War veteran, and he and Helena received a pension from the U.S. government.
Robert Rogers and Abby Ann7 (Whitney) Corbett had no known children.
Children of Robert Rogers and Helena Augusta (Ryder) Corbett:
i. Harry R. Corbett, b. 21 May 1872, Wakefield, MA. ii. Alfred Irvin Corbett, b. 7 Apr 1882, Lynn, MA; d. 13 Mar 1883, Lynn, MA.
- Civil War Pension File of Robert R. Corbett.
- Massachusetts, Marriage Records, 1840-1915; Ancestry.com
- Massachusetts Death Index, 1901-1980; Ancestry.com
- Brunswick, ME Vital Records, Brunswick Town Hall
- Vital Records of Topsham, ME to 1892
- Massachusetts, Birth Records, 1840-1915; Ancestry.com
- Massachusetts, Death Records, 1841-1915; Ancestry.com
1.^ "Abby Ann Whitney, daughter of Stover and Susan (Trafaut) Whitney, b. 12 Sep 1849," according to Brunswick, Maine, Vital Records. Also "Abby Ann [Whitney], ch. Stover and Susan, [born] Sept. 12, 1849, in T. a. 3 y. in U.S.C.," according to Hill, Mary P., ed., Vital Records of Topsham, to the Year 1892 (Salem, MA: Higginson Book Co.,  1996).