Family:Whitney, George Lewis (1843-a1900)
George Lewis7 Whitney (Leonard6, Joseph5, Joseph4, Joseph3, Jonathan2, John1), son of Leonard6 and Philanda (Blood) Whitney, was born 14 Sep 1843, Acworth, NH, and died after 1900.
He married, 30 Jan 1867 or 1868, Keene, NH, Lucetta E. Miller, daughter of Calvin and Amanda (Constock) Miller. She was born 5 Nov 1845, Marlow, NH, and died after 1900.
He is a machinist; s.p.; resided 12 Grand St., Worcester, MA.
67 67 Howard S. Colburn 33 M - Farmer N.H. Perthena A. Colburn 32 F - " Geo. L. Whitney 17 M - " Geo. L. Nash 7 M - "
686 770 Bunker, Daniel 33 M W Carpenter $2800 -- Vermont -----, Louisa 25 F W Keeping House Vermont -----, Lucy A. 4 F W Vermont 771 Whitney, George 27 M W Works machine shop N.H. -----, Lucetta 25 F W Keeping House N.H.
George L. WHITNEY 37 Self M M W NH Machinist R Road NH NH Lucetta E. WHITNEY 34 Wife F M W NH Keeping House NH NH
7 8 Whitney, L. George Head W M Sep 1842 57 mar 32 New Hampshire Massachusetts Vermont Machinist, Rents house -----, E. Lucetta Wife W F Nov 1845 54 mar 32 0ch 0liv New Hampshire New Hampshire New Hampshire
- Census records.
- All data imported from Frederick Clifton Pierce, The Descendants of John Whitney, Who Came from London, England, to Watertown, Massachusetts, in 1635, (Chicago: 1895), p. 376.
1.^ "George L. Whitney (b. 1843, Acworth, NH, s. of Leonard Whitney & Flilinda) & Lucetta E. Miller, m. 30 Jan 1867, Keene, Cheshire Co., NH," according to New Hampshire, Vital Records, Marriage Index.
Copyright © 2006, 2009, 2010, 2014, 2019, Robert L. Ward and the Whitney Research Group.
- Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Warren, Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts
- New Hampshire
- Cheshire County, New Hampshire
- Keene, Cheshire County, New Hampshire
- Walpole, Cheshire County, New Hampshire
- Sullivan County, New Hampshire
- Acworth, Sullivan County, New Hampshire