User:Gerald E. Whitney
Welcome to the new Whitney Research Group! If you've just logged in, please take a moment to edit this page and add a little bit of information about yourself. Why is this important? As you begin to interact on the site, your changes will be linked to this page. We encourage you to add a short description about yourself here so that others will be able to better understand your background and qualifications as they review any replies or information that you submit.
Crosby Whitney, b. 1803, d. 1828, Norwich, Oxford Co., Ontario, Canada. His parents were said to be Reuben and Ruth (-----) Whitney, all said to be from Maine.
based upon DNA evidence
- ThomasA Whitney, m. Mary Bray
- John1 Whitney, m. Elinor -----
- Thomas2 Whitney, m. Mary Kedell
- Eleazar3 Whitney,m. Dorothy Ross
based upon conjecture only
- Reuben6 Whitney, m. Ruth ----- only written info/ from Maine
- Crosby7 Whitney b. 1803-d. 1828, m. Mary Carman (a Quaker)/ Maine, NY ,Norwich,Ont,Canada
- George8 Whitney b. 1822-d. 1912, m. Maria Row/NY, Canada, Illinois, Iowa, Calif(Gold Rush)
- Crosby9 Whitney b. 1846-d. 1905, m. Lucinda Williams/ Illinois, Nebr., Kansas, Calif.
- Herman Gilbert10 Whitney b. 1878-d. 1941, m. Stella Wicks /Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska
- Earl Elmer11 Whitney b. 1908-d.1992, m. Mable Milner Mitchell/Kansas, Nebraska
- Gerald Earl12 Whitney, m. Marlene J. Rott/Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska