WRG:Quick Start Guide - Introduce yourself
- The WRG User Introductions forum is a great way to say hello to other WRG members and announce your arrival.
- Everyone is invited to introduce themselves and to read what others are saying.
Your personal User page...
- Once you create a username, you have a User Page.
- This is where you can tell others about yourself and your qualifications.
- Simply click on your username at the very top of the page and edit as desired.
- Please be sure to add your known Whitney lineage so others will know how you fit in.
- Take a look at Tim Doyle's user page or Robert Ward's user page for examples.
User Discussion pages...
- Every registered user has a discussion page (also known as a talk page).
- You can leave messages to other users on their discussion page.
- Occasionally, check your own discussion page (by clicking on the my talk link next to your user name at the top of the screen). This is where other members of the community may sometimes leave messages for you.