Ezra-6 Whitney Family
From WRGJump to navigationJump to search
These pages contain information on the family and descendants of Ezra6 Whitney (Ezra-5, John-4, Isaiah-3, Thomas-2, John-1).
Family Bible Records
- Melvin Whitney Family Record, from a loose sheet of paper found in Hugh M. Whitney's Family Bible.
- Hugh Monticello and Mathilda Caroline (Heberlein) Whitney Family Bible
Letters and Documents
- Ann Whitney to Hugh Whitney, 26 January 1879 - Congratulating them on their recent marriage.
- Ann Whitney Obituary, 20 November 1886 - From a Brooklyn, NY Newspaper.
- Ann Whitney Obituary, (November?) 1886 - From a local (Canaseraga?) Newspaper.
- Bert Whitney to Hugh Whitney, 21 November 1886 - Describing the last two weeks of their mother's life and the ensuing funeral.
- Fannie Fritz to Hugh and Till Whitney, 21 November 1886 - Discussing their mother's recent death.
- Fannie Fritz to Hugh and Till Whitney, 21 January 1889 - A letter discussing life and their families.
- Mable Clare Whitney death record, ca. 4 July 1890 - A brief note recording the death of Hugh and Mathilda Whitney's eldest child.
- Aunt Sate to Hugh and Tillie Whitney, 10 July 1890 - A letter from an as yet unidentified relative consoling them on the death of their daughter.
- Ella Dunkleberg to Hugh and Mathilda Whitney, 13 July 1890 - A letter from Mathilda's sister consoling them on the death of their daughter.
- Fred Heberlein to Hugh and Tilde Whitney, 14 July 1890 - A letter from Mathilda's father consoling them on the death of their daughter.
- Andrew Bell to Hugh Whitney, 16 October 1891 - A letter from a family friend informing Hugh and Mathilda Whitney of the death of her father Fred Heberlein.
- Hugh Monticello Whitney Obituary, 17 August 1920
- Hugh Monticello Whitney Obituary, August 1920
- Photograph of Ann Eliza (Hooker) Whitney
- Hugh Monticello Whitney and his brother Eugene Lamont Whitney, circa 1857. The badly deteriorated tintype is encased in glass held together by tape. Under the back glass plate is a paper with the following information: "Gennie 3 yrs old, Hugh 6 yrs, (2 years ago) [This could also be 62 years ago without the parenthesis], 1844 [unknown what this date signifies, since the two boys were not born by 1844], Taken in a traveling car at Canaseraga, how ma worked to get them pants & coat made to get them before car left town.
- Hugh Whitney circa 1870?
- Hugh Whitney family photo, 'Tip' (baby), Mathilda, Hugh Whitney, Mabel, Grace, Ray. Taken in Kansas, circa 1887.
- Whitney Children Photograph, Ray, 'Tip', Lloyd, Grace. Taken at Tuxedo Blvd., Webster Groves, MO, 1895.
- Hugh Monticello Whitney Family photograph. Taken at the Hayward home, Bompart Avenue, Tuxedo Park, Webster Groves, MO, circa 1903.
- Mrs. Gene Whitney, Mathilda Whitney, Unknown, Hugh Whitney, Gene Whitney, In 1907, Hugh and Mathilda Whitney took a cross country trip with their son Fredrick Clifford (Tip). Tip was an amateur photographer and his photo album of this trip still exists. At one point, they visited Hugh's brother Gene in Idaho.
- Mathilda Whitney, Hugh Whitney, Gene Whitney, and Mrs. Gene Whitney.
- Hugh Whitney's Invention - Process and Apparatus for Reducing Middlings, patent number 1,357,015, granted Oct. 26, 1920.