Family:Hutchins, Abigail (1720-1756)
From WRGJump to navigationJump to search
Abigail Hutchins (John, Abigail3 Whitney, Joshua2, John1), daughter of John and Jerusha (Bushnell) Hutchins, was born 17 Jun 1720, Norwich, CT, and died 21 Mar 1756, Norwich, CT.
She married, 11 May 1743, Norwich, CT, David Knight, son of David and Abigail (Crane) Knight. He was born 13 Oct 1721, Windham, CT, and died 28 Sep 1804, Hanover, CT.
Children of David and Abigail (Hutchins) Knight, all born Norwich, CT:
i. Samuel Knight, b. 3 Feb 1743/4, Lisbon, CT; d. 22 Aug 1792, Norwich, MA; m. 10 Mar 1768, Norwich, CT, Betty Elderkin. ii. David Knight, Jr., b. 9 Feb 1745/46, Lisbon, CT; m. 10 Feb 1771, Norwich, CT, Margaret Whitney, "both of Norwich", daughter of Caleb and Margaret (Tracy) Whitney. He left a will on 3 Jun 1804. iii. Abigail Knight, b. 12 Jan 1748; d. 1772, Murrayfield, MA; m. 23 Jun 1770, Hanover, CT, Daniel Kirtland. iv. Lucy Knight, b. 26 Oct 1751; d. after 1838, Thomaston, ME; m. 22 Nov 1779, Hanover, CT, Zadock Brewster. v. Eunice Knight, b. 8 Mar 1756; bapt. 12 Jun 1757, Lisbon, CT; m. 28 May 1778, Hanover, CT, Josiah Butts.
Copyright © 1999, 2006, 2007, Robert L. Ward and the Whitney Research Group
- Hanover, New London County, Connecticut
- New London County, Connecticut
- Lisbon, New London County, Connecticut
- Norwich, New London County, Connecticut
- Windham County, Connecticut
- Windham, Windham County, Connecticut
- Knox County, Maine
- Thomaston, Knox County, Maine
- Hampden County, Massachusetts
- Murrayfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts